Today we’re going to talk about a popular Keto supplement:
BHBs (Beta-Hydroxybutyrate) also known as exogenous ketones.
- Should you take them if you’re Keto?
- Should you take them if you’re not Keto?
- Do you need to take them at all?
I’ll answer your questions and do a taste test in today’s video:
Get into ketosis faster, burn more fat and accelerate your performance with BHBs.
This Keto blend of beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) features 11.7 grams compared to the average BHB on the market which only has 6 grams, ensuring your getting the full benefit of BHBs!These will help you
- Increase ketone levels
- Increase athletic performance
- Increase mental clarity
- Provide consistent energy
- Help you burn more fat when exercising