Simple, moist, fluffy, delicious... What else could you ask for in a keto-friendly pancake?
There's nothing I miss more than that light and fluffy texture you get from pancakes when I'm doing the keto diet. Luckily this recipe satisfies that craving and is good enough for my whole family to enjoy!
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 scoops Complete Wellness Vanilla MCT Oil Powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat a griddle to 350 degrees.
- While the griddle is heating, combine all ingredients, except for shredded coconut, for the waffles in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in coconut and allow the batter to rest for about 5 minutes.
- Spray griddle with nonstick cooking spray, pour about ¼ cup batter, and cook over medium heat until edges are set about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip pancake and allow to cook another 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy 2 pancakes topped with fresh blueberries, whipped cream, and sugar-free syrup!
Makes 6 waffles, 2 pancakes per serving
Nutrition information (not including toppings): 347 calories, 28g fat, 9g carbs (5g net carbs), 12g protein