Nowadays, it seems like you can’t go anywhere without hearing someone talk about the benefits of juicing and drinking green juice.
It makes sense. Let’s face it, most of us don’t get enough fruits and vegetables in our diet. Processed foods – with their unhealthy ingredients and chemicals – are everywhere. They’re affordable and convenient…
… And they’re also killing us. Not all at once, but eating a steady diet of processed food is not the secret to a long life.
The human body is a complex organism. If your body doesn’t get proper nutrition that includes the essential macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals), you may end up:
- Gaining weight that you can’t lose
- Looking older than you really are
- Wondering where all your energy and focus went
The frustrating thing is that it might not be enough to simply add more fruits and vegetables to your diet. In fact, it’s common for the ingredients that get the most attention – we’re looking at you, kale – to be ingredients that aren’t even the ones you need to be eating to get the results you want!
That’s why we’re excited to check out Organifi Green Juice to see if it lives up to the hype.
Let’s start by talking about why everyone’s going on about the benefits of drinking green juice. Here are some of the ways that adding green juice to your diet can help you:
- Green juice gives you an energy boost by providing all the vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy
- Drinking green juice ensures that your brain has the nutrients it needs to help you maintain focus and be productive.
- If you don’t add sugary fruits to the mix, drinking green juice can help you drop excess pounds and keep them off
- The vitamins in green juice can give your immune system a boost and help you avoid winter colds and the dreaded flu
- Drinking green juice after a workout can help you replenish your depleted glycogen stores without having to worry about storing the extra calories as fat
- It’s an easy way to ensure you get your daily servings of fruits and vegetables
- Drinking green juice is healthy because it provides your body with the nutrition it needs to function. Considering that many of us don’t get the nutrients we need, adding green juice to your diet makes sense.
What’s So Special About Organifi Green Juice?
Okay, so you might be sold on the benefits of drinking green juice but wondering what sets Organifi Green Juice apart from other options on the market – and what makes it better than making your own juice at home.
The first thing that sets Organifi Green Juice apart are its ingredients. Unless you’re willing to order a bunch of specialty products online – or spend hours seeking out stores that sell them – then buying Organifi Green Juice is the easiest way to get ingredients like:
- Organic Spirulina – a deep-sea algae that packs a protein punch and can help you lose weight
- Organic Chlorella – another species of algae that’s rich in polyunsaturated fat and has impressive anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic Horseradish Tree, or Moringa – a common ingredient in Ayurvedic Medicine that may help to prevent diseases like diabetes
- Organic Matcha Green Tea – rich in EGCG, this is a popular ingredient that can reduce your appetite and fight inflammation at the same time
- Organic Wheat Grass – contains high levels of chlorophyll, which regenerates and cleanses the blood
- Organic Ashwaghanda Root – another common ingredient in Ayurvedic healing, Ashwaghanda Root is said to boost mental clarity, lower blood pressure, and support a healthy immune system
- Organic Turmeric – a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine, turmeric gives curry powder its distinctive yellow color. It’s also one of the world’s most powerful antioxidants.
- Organic Lemon – lemon is a natural appetite suppressant and helps to stabilize blood sugar, making it an essential ingredient for anybody with diabetes or with a family history of the disease
- Organic Mint – a popular herb that can ease digestion, improve sleep, and soothe stomach cramps
- Organic Red Beet – beets are rich in essential nutrients that can help improve your overall health
- Organic Coconut Water – a rich source of potassium, an essential mineral that helps detoxify the kidneys and ensure that the nutrients you consume move easily through your blood
As you can see, the ingredients are all organic. There are some that you might normally include in green juice, but many of these ingredients are not available at your neighborhood supermarket – which is why drinking Organifi Green Juice may be the best way to get them.
Does Organifi Green Juice Deliver on Its Promises?
The makers of Organifi Green Juice say that drinking their product will help you:
- Lose weight
- Improve mental clarity
- Control blood sugar
- Boost immunity
It’s not easy to determine whether these claims are true. Scientific evidence certainly supports the health benefits of some of Organifi’s ingredients, including turmeric, green tea, spirulina, and mint. There is less evidence to support the efficacy of the other ingredients.
That said, the overall customer reaction to Organifi Green Juice is positive. Drinking it probably won’t help you lose weight if you continue to eat processed food, but combined with a healthy overall diet and exercise program, Organifi Green Juice may help you get the results you want.
The Pros and Cons of Organifi Green Juice
Should you buy Organifi Green Juice? That’s a decision you’ll have to make for yourself, but here are some of the reasons that we like it:
- The juice has a refreshing, minty flavor that makes it enjoyable to drink
- The ingredients are 100% organic and safe to consume
- This juice contains some rare ingredients, such as Moringa, spirulina, and Ashwaghanda Root, that you might be hard-pressed to find on your own
The downsides of Organifi Green Juice are:
- The cost is on the high side, with one jar of powder coming in at just under $70 – although if you opt to buy three jars at a time, the price goes down significantly
- While this juice has some important nutrients, it doesn’t contain enzymes or probiotics, which means you’ll have to get those somewhere else.
Overall, we think Organifi Green Juice can be a beneficial addition to your diet whether you want to lose weight, improve your energy and focus, or just make sure that you’re getting the nutrients your body needs.
If you’d like to try Organifi Green Juice for yourself, click here to check out a special offer and learn more about its benefits.
Your friend & coach